Trick or treat. Hi.
不請客就搗亂 沒問題
Maybe it's because, in life
或者是因為, 在我生命里
as much as you want the nougat and caramel deliciousness of candy
就像我渴望吃到奶油杏仁糖
Oh, hold on.
噢, 來吧
sometimes, you get stuck with the apple.
有時候得到的卻是蘋果
But your wedding day will be perfect.
但我的婚禮會是完美的
And the dream of that perfection sustains you
那些完美的夢想支撐著我
through all of the crappy Halloweens life tosses your way.
不覺得萬圣節前夜無聊
All women, no matter how enlightened
所有女人, 無論文化高低
know exactly what their day will look like.
都會準確的知道 那天將會怎樣過
And while looking back at what I once saw as romance
想起20歲時所看到的
might make me shake my head
令人陶醉的浪漫一刻
by my 20s, I knew just what I wanted:
就知道自己所需要的是:
A church wedding
教堂里的婚禮
and an outdoor reception that would make the cover of Town & Country.
還有舉國上下的歡慶
All that was left was one tiny detail: The groom.
現在只差一點點就可以實現夢想: 找到我的新郎
I dated a lot, and I mean a lot.
我經常約會, 沒錯是經常
Not in a slutty way
但我沒有濫交
but in an if-you-want-prince-charming- he's-not-gonna-find-you
只是要想得到王子的青睞
you're-gonna-find-him kind of way.
也要找到王子才行啊
That's my floor. Sorry. Good morning.
我到了, 對不起 早上好
Yes, the offices of Barrett & Sussman Advertising
這就是Barrett & Sussman 廣告公司的辦公室