We found him. - Where?
找到他了. - 在哪里?
A flesh fair outside Haddonfield .
海頓地郊外的機器屠宰場
Is he alive? - Yes.He's in one piece
他還活著嗎? - 活著,他還很完整
I see the moon.
我看到月亮
Is it real? - I don't know, David
那是真的嗎? - 我不知道,大衛
Is it coming? - I can't tell yet
它過來了嗎? - 我看不出來
Let's not walk this way.
我們別走那邊
Where are we going? - This way now
我們要去哪里? - 往這邊
Are you in bad trouble? Have you run away from someone?
你惹了麻煩逃出來嗎?
My mommy told me to run away. - Why did she say that?
我媽咪叫我逃走. - 為什么?
I guess because Henry didn't like me.
我猜是因為亨利不喜歡我
Why was that? - Martin came home
為什么?馬丁回家了
And who is he? - Martin is Mommy and Henry's real son
他是誰? - 馬丁是媽咪和亨利真的兒子
After I find the Blue Fairy,then I can go home.
我找到蘭仙女就能回家了。
Mommy will love a real boy.The Blue Fairy will make me into one
媽咪愛真的小孩.藍仙女會把我變成真人
Is Blue Fairy Mecha, Orga, man or woman? - Woman
藍仙女是男人還是女人? - 女人
"Woman"? I know women!
女人?我最了解女人
They sometimes ask for me by name.I know all about women.
她們都指名要找我.我了解女人的一切
As about as much as there is to know.
該知道的都知道
No two are ever alike.And after they've met me, no two… are ever the same.
每一個女人都不同。等她們遇見我…徹底改變
And I know where most of them can be found
我知道她們都在哪里
Where? - Rouge City
哪里? - 艷都
Across the Delaware. Too far for our feet.We'll need help to get there
過了德拉威州,走路到不了.我們需要幫忙
And...it is not without peril
而且路上充滿危險
We will have to journey...towards the moon
我們必須走向…大大的月亮
Are there many women in Rouge City?
艷都有很多女人嗎?
As there are stars at night.
就像天上的星星那么多
How will we find just one?
那么該怎么只找到一個呢?
We will ask Dr. Know.There is nothing he doesn't
我們去問萬事通博士.天下事他無所不知