Starving minds, welcome to Dr. Know.
饑渴的心靈,歡迎光臨
where fast food for thought is served up 24 hours a day in 40,000 locations nationwide.
全年無休的知識速知中心.全國有四萬個服務處.
Ask Dr. Know. There's nothing I don't.
盡管問吧,我無所不知
Tell me where I can find the Blue Fairy.
我要到哪里找藍仙女?
Question me, you pay the fee. Two for five, you get one free.
你必須先投錢.五塊兩問,贈送一問
He means two questions cost five Newbucks with a third question on the house
五塊錢問兩題,他贈送第三題
In this day and age, David, nothing costs more than information
這年頭知識比什么都昂貴
That's everything. - Ten Newbucks and a ten copper comes to seven questions for Dr. Know
只有這么多. - 這些錢能問七個問題
That should be enough.
應該夠了
He's a smooth operator. He'll press our limits.But try we must
他很滑頭,我們得小心.試試看吧
Greetings, colleagues. On offer, factual text or fictionalized text.
同事們你們好,現提供:真是的或虛構的文本。
First or third person, literacy range from primal level to postdoctoral
第一或第三人稱、初級或高級水平的文化測試。
Usual span of styles from fairy tale to religious.
通常的模式從童話故事跨越到宗教傳統
Who's who or where's where...or flat fact.
人名、地名或是一般常識
Flat fact? - Thank you for question number one.
一般常識? - 這是第一個問題.
Flat fact is a term demanding an equal answer...
一般常識的答案就是...
That shouldn't count. That wasn't my question.
那不算,這不是我的問題
You must take care not to raise your voice up at the end of the sentence
只有問題的尾音才要上揚.
Flat fact.
一般常識
You have six more questions.
你還有六個問題
Where is Blue Fairy?
藍仙女在哪里?
In the garden. Vascostylis Blue Fairy.
在花園里,蘭花的一種
Blooms twice annually with bright blue flowers on a branched inflorescence.
每年開花兩次,花朵呈湛藍色
A hybrid between “Ascola” meda Arnold
那是千代蘭的混種
You have five more questions. - Who is Blue Fairy?
你還有五個問題. - 藍仙女是誰?
Are you sad, lonely, looking for a friend?
你傷心寂寞,想找伴嗎?
Blue Fairy Escort Service will find a mate for you. You have four more questions.
藍仙女伴游服務為你覓得良伴.你還有四個問題