Wait! What if the Blue Fairy isn't real at all, David?
等一下. 要是藍仙女不是真的呢?
What if she's magic? The supernatural is the hidden web that unites the universe
她只是宇宙神秘的超自然力量
Orga believe what cannot be seen or measured. It's that oddness that separates our species
只有人類才相信這種事.這就是我們的不同
Or what if the Blue Fairy is an electronic parasite...
也許藍仙女只是電腦病毒
that has a reason to haunt the minds of artificial intelligence?
蠱惑人工智慧的心靈
They hate us, you know... the humans. They'll stop at nothing
人類痛恨我們.他們會不擇手段
My mommy doesn't hate me...because I'm special and unique
我的媽咪才不恨我.因為我是獨一無二的
Because there has never been anyone like me before, ever
從來沒有一個人跟我一樣
Mommy loves Martin because he is real, and when I am real...
馬丁是真人,等我也是真人
Mommy's going to read to me and tuck me in my bed and sing to me...
媽咪就會說故事哄我上床
and listen to what I say and she will cuddle with me...
聽我說話,陪我睡覺
and tell me every day, a hundred times a day, that she loves me!
每天說一百遍她愛我
She loves what you do for her.as my customers love what it is I do for them
她愛的是你為她做的事.就像我為我的客人做的事
But she does not love you, David.She cannot love you
她并不愛你,大衛.她也不能愛你
You are neither flesh nor blood.You are not a dog or a cat or a canary
你不是骨肉之軀. 你也不是貓狗或小鳥
You were designed and built specific like the rest of us
你跟我們一樣都是機器人
And you are alone now only because they tired of you...
你會被拋棄是因為他們厭倦你
or replaced you with a younger model...
或是用更新的型號取代你
or were displeased with something you said or broke
或不滿意你說錯話或弄壞東西
They made us too smart, too quick and too many
我們被制造的太聰明、太快.還有數量太多了
We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes
他們犯的錯讓我們嘗到苦果
all that will be left is us.
世界末日降臨,只會剩下我們
That's why they hate us. And that's why you must stay here...with me.
他們恨我們,所以你要留下來.跟我在一起
Good-bye, Joe
再見了,喬
Stay back. Stay back .Let's clear this doorway, please.
退后.大家讓開
You're in bad trouble
你惹了大麻煩
Go about your business now
做你自己的事
Be careful, David. This is not a toy
小心,大衛,這不是玩具
Destination? - Manhattan.
目的地? - 曼哈頓.