Dr.Know told me you'd be here.Is Blue Fiary here too?
萬事通博士說你在這兒.蘭仙女也在嗎?
I first heard of your Blue Fairy from Monica.
夢妮卡跟我提到藍仙女的事。
What did you believe the Blue Fairy could do for you?
你相信藍仙女能為你做什么?
She would make me a real boy.- But you are a real boy
她會把我變成真人.- 你本來就是真的
At least as real as I've ever made one, which by all reasonable accounts would make me your Blue Fairy
你跟真人幾乎一模一樣.所以我就算是你的藍仙女
You are not her.Dr.Know told me that she would be here at the lost city in the sea at the end of the world
你不是.萬事通博士說她在世界盡頭
That's what Dr.Know needed to know to get you to come home to us
他要讓你知道 回家所需要知道的
And it's the only time we intervened the only help that we gave him.to give to you
我們只有介入那么一次..我們只是透過他...給你一些幫助
so you could find your way home to us.
好讓你找到回家的路
Until you were born, robots didn't dream.robots didn't desire unless we told them what to want
在你之前機器人不會作夢. 他們也沒有自主的欲望
David.do you have any idea what a success story you've become?
大衛. 你是一個成功的典范
You found a fairy tale...and inspired by love, fueled by desire
你找到一個童話故事.你受到愛的感召、欲望的驅使.
you set out on a journey to make her real
為了找到她踏上冒險之旅
And most remarkable of all, no one taught you how
最不可思議的是...以致失去你的蹤影
We actually lost you for a while.But when you were found again
沒人教你..我們為了考驗你故意不出面
we didn't make our presence known because our test was a simple one
找到你以后
Where would your self-motivated reasoning take you? To the logical conclusion...
你的自我推理會有什么結論?
that Blue Fairy is part of the great human flaw to wish for things that don't exist
藍仙女是否代表.人類追求不存在的東西的愿望
or to the greatest single human gift...
或是人類最偉大的情操
the ability to chase down our dreams
也就是追求夢想的勇氣
And that is something no machine has ever done until you
在你之前機器人做不到這點
I thought I was one of a kind.
我以為我是獨一無二的
My son was one of a kind.
我兒子才是獨一無二的
You are the first of a kind.
你是第一個機器小孩.
David.
大衛
My brain is falling out.
我的腦子亂七八糟
Would you like to come meet your real mothers and fathers?
你想見見你真的父母嗎?
The team is anxious to talk to you.I want you to wait here.I'll gather them up
研發小組很想跟你談談。你在這兒等,我去召集他們
We want to hear everything about your adventures.We want to thank you...
我們想聽你所有的冒險。我們要感謝你。
and tell you what's in store for you next.
還要告訴你接下來的計劃。