It’s not famine there’s rice in the huts!
也不是饑荒 屋里面有米
It’s not like any disease.
這不像是疾病
It’s a white man with a rifle aiming at you.
有個拿來復槍的白人 向你瞄準
Listen...
聽…
He’s gone now.
那人走了
Thank you.
謝謝
Can you track him?
你能跟上他嗎?
My God. What?
天啊 什么?
I think this could be a new species.
我想這可能是個新物種
It’s like the buffalo leech, but bigger.
像水牛身上的水蛭 但要大一些
Would you mind just getting it off my back?
介不介意從我背上拿下來?
Maybe they’ll name it after you, sweetheart.
也許他們會用你的名字給它命名的 親愛的
I don’t want to hurt it.
我可不想傷害它
Can you where you were when it bit you?
還記得它咬你時你在哪里嗎?
No.
不
No, I can’t remember where I was when it bloody well bit me,
不 我可記不起這該死的咬我時我在哪里
because I was in the middle of the bloody jungle,
因為我在這該死的叢林中
which looked like every other bit of bloody jungle,
這該死的叢林看上到處都一樣
full of bloodsucking,
到處都是吸血蟲
bloodthirsty, bloody little bastards!
噬血如命 他媽的小雜種
Good afternoon, Mrs. Bullard.
午安 布拉德夫人
Idiot.
白癡
They come across the mountains from Dutch Borneo.
他們從荷屬婆羅洲翻山過來的