
What’s that noise? Oh, God. Just run!
那是什么聲音 快跑
Just run! I’m running! I don’t have a choice!
跑啊 我在跑了
Meryl, you all right? No.
梅莉你還好嗎 不好
I really think I hurt my leg. Oh, God.
我的腳傷到了 天啊
Oh, my God. We’re never gonna get away from him.
天啊,他要來殺我們了
What? Where is he?
什么?他在哪
Oh, God.
老天
All right. Wait there. Wait there. I’ll be back in a minute.
好,你先在這等著,我馬上回來
Wait, what, what? Wait, what are you doing? Where are you going?
等等,什么,你要干嘛?你要去哪
Please, don’t leave me. Paul! Just keep your head down.
保羅不要走! 趴下就對了
Bollocks!
慘了
Hey. I got plenty of room on my wall for another head.
我墻上還夠掛下你的頭
Drop it, son. Step back away from my lawyer.
繳械,離我律師遠一點
I should just point out that even if you kill me,
我想我該補充一下
you now have two more witnesses who will testify against you.
就算你殺了我 還有兩個證人可以指證你