
we are really, truly sorry about...
我們真的很抱歉
About everything. Yeah.
引起這一切 沒關系
The Feds are so happy with us, they’re letting Clay keep his job.
聯邦調查局很欽佩我們的表現 他們還說要讓警長繼續做下去
Don’t be.
別在意
Is that right? That’s great news.
真的嗎?太好啦
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 謝謝
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan, we’re ready for you.
摩根夫婦,我們可以出發了
Okay. Well, I suppose this is it.
好的,那就先這樣吧
If we’re ever attacked by a bear in Central Park,
如果我們在中央公園遇到熊的話
we will be the only ones who know what to do.
我想我們懂得如何處理了
You just take good care of my favorite cousin, okay?
好好照顧我親戚喔,知道嗎
Emma. Goodbye, Paul.
艾瑪 再見保羅
Really, thank you for everything, and remember my woodchopping tips.
謝謝,別忘了我教你的劈柴技巧
I’ll never forget your woodchopping. It’s mainly wrist, it’s less arm.
永遠不忘記 記得用手腕不是手臂
Clay, I’m gonna hug you. You won’t like it, but I’m gonna hug you.
警長,我要抱抱你,即便你不喜歡
Thank you. And listen, if you’re ever in New York...
謝謝,如果你們來到紐約的話
Something has gone terribly wrong.
就代表事情大條了
Okay. Well, let’s go home.
好了,回家吧
All right. Come on.
嗯 來吧
How’s your foot?
你腳怎樣了
Sheriff, your life just got a whole lot simpler.
警長,生活又恢復正常羅
So did yours, babe.
沒錯