
Five. Five.
五個 五個
You’re six, Kell. Six.
凱莉你是第六個才對 六個
Oh, my God.
天啊
You all right?
你還好吧
Are you crazy? You could have been killed.
你瘋了不成?你會被殺耶
I am just very touched that that would’ve bothered you.
我很開心你這么擔心我
Well, of course it would have.
當然
Oh, God, I had this...
天啊!我剛才
This horrible moment where I pictured what life would be like without you.
想到我可能會失去你 過我下半輩子
That’s exactly what I had.
我也是耶
When you were lying here, sprawled in the dust,
當你躺在這堆沙土中
all I wanted to do was protect you.
我一心就只想救你
I lost all physical fear.
我什么都不怕了
It’s coming back now, though. What in God’s name was I thinking?
我現在才有點怕了 我剛剛到底在干嘛啊
I know exactly what you were thinking.
我懂了
You were thinking that we’re meant to be together,
我們注定要在一起
You risked your life for me.
你為了我犧牲
because look what you did.
看看你為我做的事