What about us? What about us?
我們是什么?我們是什么?
We are alive.and this is a celebration of life!
我們是活生生的 這是生命慶典
And this is commitment to a truly human future!
我們要為人類創造真正的未來
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Hello, Teddy. - Hello, David
你好,泰迪. - 你好,大衛
Take it. Take it
快拍
Biker hound's rolling! - Cue the biker hound
獵犬出動. - 獵犬準備好
Papa. - Amanda, go back outside. It's too smoky in here
爸爸. - 艾曼黛,出去,這兒煙味太重
There's a boy in a cage. - What'd you say?
籠子里有個小男孩. - 你說什么?
There's a boy in a cage. - A boy?
籠子里有小男孩 - 小男孩?
A real boy. He's stuck in the cage.
真的小男孩,他被關起來
In the pen, honey? - In the jail place
關在鐵籠里? - 那個監牢嘛
Random crowd reaction… - Hey, Russell, we got a remote near the pig pen?
切到觀眾反應. - 跳到鐵籠的鏡頭
Standing by. Bring it up on VT1. - Let me see what she's talking about
接到一號熒幕,讓我看一看
Comin'up on one. - What are you lookin' for?
一號。 - 你在找什么?
Amanda says she saw a little boy in there
艾曼黛說她看到小男孩
Honey, how do you know about this?
你怎么會知道?
- The bear told me. - I told her.
玩具熊跟我說的. - 我跟她說的.
Would you be so kind and shut down my pain receivers?
請你關掉我的疼痛感應器
Why is this happening?
怎么會這樣?
History repeats itself.It's the rite of blood and electricity
這是歷史重演.人類和機器的古老戰爭
So, when the opportunities avail themselves, they pick away at us…
他們一逮到機會就把我們抓來
cutting back our numbers so they can maintain numerical superiority
人類為了保持優勢消滅機器人
My time, is it up already?
現在輪到我了嗎?
Good-bye, everyone. - Keep me safe, keep me safe, keep me safe!
永別了,各位. - 保護我…保護我…