It's the Flesh Fair. They destroy us on stage. I've been there
機器屠宰場專門銷毀機器人.我去過那兒
What do we do? - We run now
我們該怎么辦? - 快跑
Any old iron. Any old iron. Any old iron .
破銅爛鐵.破銅爛鐵.破銅爛鐵…
Expel your Mecha .Purge yourselves of artificiality
唾棄機器人.清除人工智慧
Come along, now. Let some Mecha loose to run
讓一些機器人逃吧
Any old unlicensed iron down there?
下面有沒有無執照機器人?
Hey, do you see that? Could be a human thing
你看到嗎? 他可能是人類
No, he's scanning cold .No expiration date, no I.D
不,他沒有熱量.沒有失效日期或身分證明
What's a new model doing loose and unregistered?
新款機器人怎么會跑來跑去?
Sir,it's a late-generation lover-Mecha.
他是新一代的機器情人。
Well, there's a relief from all this antique iron
總算找到新鮮貨了
You are certain he's not a man? I wouldn't want a repeat of the Trenton incident.
你確定他不是人? 我可不想讓上次的悲劇重演
Sir, he's a free-range Mecha running hot.
他是逃逸的機器人.
Let's reel him in, boys .Sic the hounds on the rest
那就把他逮回來吧.派獵犬去抓其它的