Hey, Joe, what do ya know? - Hi, Jane. How's the game?
喬,真沒想到. - 珍,好久不見
Hey, Joe, what do ya know? - Hello, Mr. Williamson
喬,真沒想到. - 你好,威廉森先生
Place a D.N.D. On room 102, please. - Sure thing
在102房掛“請勿打擾”牌. - 沒問題
There you are
給你。
Oh, Joe .When you're finished here, crack your collar, show off your operating license
喬.到街上記得要亮出你的執照
The Flesh Fair's in Barn Creek and the hounds are out hunting for strays
機器屠宰場開張了.獵犬到處在抓逃亡機器人
It's a good thing I ran into you. Thanks, Mr. Williamson
幸好我碰到你,謝了
Sure thing. - Mustn't keep a lady waiting
沒問題. - 最好別讓小姐久等
Miss Bevins .It's Joe. At your service
貝芬小姐.我是喬,為你服務
I've been counting the seconds since last we met
自從上次見面后我就在數秒
Have you been crying, Samantha? I found a tear
莎曼瑟,你在哭嗎?我找到淚珠
Hey, Joe, what do ya know?
喬,真沒想到
How many seconds has it been…
你們上次在一起
the last time the two of you were together? - 255,133 255133S
跟現在隔了幾秒? - 255,133 255133秒
Good-bye, Sam. And never forget .You killed me first
永別了,莎曼瑟.別忘了,是你先對不起我
I'm in bad trouble.
我的麻煩大了