Where are we going?
我們要去哪兒?
Someplace nice?
好玩的地方嗎?
Are those happy tears?
那是快樂的眼淚嗎?
What's for dinner tonight?
今天晚飯吃什么?
You know you don't eat . - Yes
你知道你不能吃飯. - 知道
But I like sitting at the table
不過我喜歡坐在餐桌上
David? David, come on. David,David.Listen… Listen to me!
大衛…聽我說.大衛,聽好
David, listen.David? Now…
大衛,聽好
you won't understand the reasons, but I have… I have to leave you here
你不會了解原因的.但是...我必須把你留在這兒
Is it a game? - No
這是游戲嗎? - 不是
When will you come back for me?
你幾時要回來接我?
I'm not, David. You'll have to be here by yourself .
不會了,你要一個人留下來
Alone? - With Teddy
一個人? - 還有泰迪
No. No, no, no, no, no, no! No, Mommy, please! No, no! Please, no, Mommy! - Shh, shh, shh
不…媽咪,求求你
They will destroy you. - No! No, Mommy!
他們會把你銷毀的
I'm sorry I broke myself .I'm so sorry I cut your hair off
我不該吃飯,我不該剪你頭發…
and I'm sorry I hurt you and I hurt Martin. - I have to go! I have to go!
我也不該傷害你和馬丁. - 我得走了
Stop it! Stop it!
放手
I have to go now! - Mommy, no! Mommy!
我要走了 - 媽咪!媽咪!
Mommy, if Pinocchio became a real boy.and I become a real boy, can I come home?
我跟小木偶一樣變成小男孩就能回家嗎?
- That's just a story. - But a story tells what happens
那只是童話故事. - 故事是發生過的事
Stories are not real! You're not real!
童話不是真的,你也不是真的
Now, listen to me. Look. Look! Take this, all right? Take this
聽好,拿去
Don't let anyone see how much it is .Now, look, don't go that way
別讓人家看到你的錢.別去那一邊
Look! Look at me! Look! Don't go that way, all right?
看著我,你去那邊就會被抓到
Go anywhere but that way or they'll catch you. Don't ever let them catch you!
別被他們抓到
Listen, stay away from flesh fairs away from where there are lots of people
別去機器屠宰場,遠離人類.
Stay away from all people. Only others like you. Only Mecha are safe
離真人越遠越好.跟你一樣的機器人才安全
I gotta go. - Why do you wanna leave me?
我得走了. - 你為什么要離開我?
Why do you wanna leave me? I'm sorry I'm not real .If you let me, I'll be so real for you
很抱歉我不是真人.請你給我機會當你真兒子
Let go. Let go, David. Let go!
大衛,放手.放手!
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the world
很抱歉我沒告訴你現實世界