Hello? Hello? Dave?
喂? 喂?戴維?
What? lt's Mark Dersen from Hello America.
是誰? 我是"你好美國"節目的馬克.德爾訊
Hi, Dave.
嗨,戴維
Take care. Okay.
保重 好的
Noreen.
諾玲
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Shelly looks nice.
雪麗很漂亮
We bought that in New York.
那衣服是我們在紐約買的
Yeah, I know. That's why I said it.
我知道。所以我才這么說
It's very nice.
非常漂亮
Noreen, l got offered the show. Hello America with Bryant Gumbel.
諾玲,他們讓我演那個節目了 "你好美國"和"布萊恩特.甘寶秀"
Well, that's great.
哦,那太好了
Are you gonna take it? I'm thinking about it.
你會接受嗎? 我還在考慮
It's a pretty substantial salary, and you know the venue. lt's big.
薪水很高,你知道的,收入非常多
It's a pretty big salary jump, I guess.
我猜你的薪水要大漲了
$1 .2 million all in, Noreen.
合計1百20萬美元,諾玲
Can we think about that?
我們可以考慮一下那件事嗎?
What?
什么事?
What that kind of change could be like for everybody.
就是大家都高興看到的改變
Mike, Shelly, you know?
邁克,雪麗,你明白吧?
If we thought about trying again.
即如我們考慮從頭再來的話