My mom discovered an idea known as a living funeral...
我媽媽想到了一種叫做“生前葬禮” 的主意...
in a book she read to help her with Robert dying.
這是她在一本教人應對喪偶之痛 的書里看來的
it's where someone's family and friends gather...
在這種葬禮上親戚朋友匯聚一堂...
like they might at the person's funeral...
就和出席真的葬禮一樣...
only when the person's alive, so they can see everybody.
只不過葬禮的主角還活著 所以大家都能和他見面
Hey, what's up? What's up?
嘿,怎么樣? 怎么樣?
Hey, what's the Nipper?
大鉗是哪一天?
What's that? -What's the Nipper this week?
那是什么? 這星期的大鉗是哪一天?
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know yet?
你還不知道?
What? I just asked you about the Nipper.
怎么了?我只不過問問你大鉗的事
Monday, okay? That's the.... Okay?
星期一,好了吧?那是.... 行了吧?
What's your problem? -lt's February, man. It's cold.
你出什么問題了? -那么是星期二。挺冷的
Fuck!
我操!
Fuck you, then. -Fuck you!
那就操你 -操你!
Do you know what variance is?
你知道波動有多大嗎?
You think you could pick out a day...
你以為你可以提前一周...
a week ahead and give a realistic.... You know?
挑出一天,然后作現實的.... 你知道嗎?
Did you know that? -Weatherman!
你知道嗎? 氣象先生!
God! Fuck!
啊!我操!