We'll let you know.
我們會通知你的
Russ is here. Okay.
拉斯在這兒 好
Where's Mike? lnside.
邁克呢? 在里面
Dave. Hi, Russ.
戴維 嗨,拉斯
He's upstairs. He's still pretty upset about it.
他在樓上,還在為這事煩惱呢
Did he talk about it? Yeah.
他說起過這事嗎? 說過
To you? He's told us what happened.
跟你說的? 他把事情經過告訴了我們
He was with his counselor, Don Boden. l guess he....
當時他和輔導員堂.波頓在一起 我猜他....
I don't really know why what happened next happened.
我并不知道接下來的事為什么會發生
He was talking about my son, and l was taking my gloves off.
他在談我兒子,而我在脫手套
Apparently, they were going to a movie
顯然,他們是去看電影
What the fuck? Why are you here?
這算什么? 你怎么會在這兒?
What are you doing? Why are you here?
你干什么? 你怎么會在這兒?
I'm helping Noreen! Why are you helping?
我在幫諾玲的忙! 你干嗎要幫忙?
Dave. Son. Jesus.
戴維 兒子,天哪