There's my boy! There he is. But who's your daddy?
那是我的男孩,我的男孩回來了!誰是你爸爸…
Who is your daddy?Oh! - Jack, come on.
誰是你爸爸…哦! - 杰克,算了吧.
Oh, let me love you. - Let go. Oh! - Let me down, Jack.
讓我來愛你 。 - 放開吧,
I am so proud of you. Ah. Mmm. Mmm. Well, that's nice. - Okay. All right. Details.
我為你感到驕傲.那很好 -好,給我細節,
I love details. - No.
我最喜歡細節了. - 不
What? - Jesus. It's private.
什么?老天,那是私人的事情
You better tell me what happened, or I'll tie your dick in a knot.
告訴我發生了什么事 不然我把你的小鳥綁個結
Let's just leave it, okay?
別再說了,好嗎?
You didn't get any, did you?
你沒有上床,是不是?
You're a homo. - Yeah, right. Yup, I'm a homo.
你是個同性戀 -是,我是個同性戀,是的
Yeah. Yeah. Just make up whatever you want, and that's what happened.
隨便你怎么想像都行 就當那是事實吧
Write out my gay confession, and I'll sign it. Okay? Just stop pushing me all the time.
幫我擬個同性戀者的告白 我會簽的,好嗎?別再一直逼我了
You're an infant, Jack. This is all a big party for you... - Okay.
你實在很幼稚,杰克.這對你來說是個大派對 但對我來說不是
But not for me. - Come on. I'm sorry, man.
好了,對不起,兄弟
Did you have trouble performing? Yeah, that's it.
你在床上表現得不好嗎?是,那是很令人難過的
Don't answer it. Don't answer it.Jack.
別接電話. 別接電話.杰克
Hello.Yeah. It's Christine.Yeah. Yeah. Uh-huh.
喂.是.是克莉絲汀.是…
Hey, let me call you right back. Miles and I are kinda in the middle of something.
我馬上打回去給你.我和麥斯正有點事情忙著
Nah, it's nothing serious. Just... He's having one ofhis freak-outs. Yeah.
不,不嚴重 只是他又發作了
I love you too. I'll call you back.
我也愛你,我回你電話
This whole week has gone sour. It hasn't gone the way it was supposed to.
這個星期急轉直下 本來不應該是這樣的
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I know what you need.
我知道你需要什么
How 'bout this one? We didn't hit this one.
這里呢? 這里我們沒有去過
Frass Canyon. It's a joke. - You ever actually been in there?
富拉斯峽谷,那是個笑話 - 去過嗎?
I don't have to. - I say we check it out. We're right here.
我不用去 -我們去看看,反正都在這里了
It tastes like the back of a fucking L.A. School bus.
味道就像洛杉磯校車的后座
Now, they probably didn't de-stem.hoping for some semblance of concentration.
他們可能沒有去莖 希望加強它的濃度
Crushed it up with leaves and mice and then wound up with this rancid tar and turpentine mouthwash bullshit.Fuckin' Raid.
絞碎的葉子和老鼠 加上腐臭的焦油味 和松節油漱口水混合而成.他媽的殺蟲劑
Tastes pretty good to me.
我覺得喝起來不錯
Hmm. Look. They have a reserve pinot.
他們有窖藏皮諾
Let me use your phone. - What's up?
讓我用你的電話 -怎么了?
I can't take it anymore. I gotta call Evelyn. - Okay.
我受不了了,我要打電話給艾芙蘭