You guys should come bythe restaurant for lunch today.
你們今天應該到我們餐廳吃午飯
Great.What's the latest we can get there? - About 2:30.
很好,我們最晚可以什么時候到? - 大概2:30。
Did you hear about this Bordeauxtasting dinner down in Santa Barbard on Saturday night?
你有沒有聽說圣巴巴拉有個波爾多酒品嘗大會在這個周六晚上?
It's kind of pricey but if you wanted to go I'd be into it.
有點貴,不過你如果愿意去的話,我也去。
Why don't you just stayfor the weekend?
你們為什么不能過了這個周末再走?
No we have to get back Fridayfor the rehearsal dinner.
不行,我們必須得星期五回去排演晚餐。
What rehearsal dinner?Who's getting married?
為什么要排演晚餐?有人要結婚了么?
Were you ever gonna say anything? -
你是不是根本什么都不打算說? -
Yes of course I was.Just now I could've told yousome story but I didn't.I tould you the truth.Maya!
我當然打算告訴你。就剛才,我本來可以編個故事騙你,但我沒有。我已經說實話了!瑪雅!
Don't touch me!Just take me home.
別碰我!送我回家。
Do you have any ideawhat he's been saying to her?
你知不知道他對她都說了些什么?
He's an actor so it can't be good. - Only that he loves her.
他是個演員,所以不會是什么好話. - 只是他又多愛她。
How she's the only woman that's everrocked his world how he adores siena...
她是唯一一個震撼他世界的女人,他多么喜歡錫耶納。
How he wants to move here andget a place with the two of themand commute when he has to.
他多么想搬到這兒來。買個地方和她倆住一起,他可以跑通了。
I'm sure he believed every word of it.Please believe me.
我肯定他自己都以為自己說的每個字都是真的呢。請相信我。
I was on the vergeof telling you last night but
我昨晚差一點就要告訴你真想了。不過。。
But you wanted to fuck me first.
不過你想先操了。
Oh Maya.No. - Yeah.
不,瑪雅。 - 是的
You know, I've just spent the last three years of my life trying to extricate myself from a relationship that was full of deception. and I'm doing just fine.
你知道,我花了將近三年的時間…試著從一個充滿謊言的感情中掙脫.而我做得很好
And I haven't been with anybody since my divorce...
自從離婚后 我還未曾和任何人在一起
so this has been a big deal for me, Maya.
這對我來說是件大事 犸雅
Hanging out with you and, uh... and last night. I really like you, Maya...
和你在一起和昨晚的事情.我真的很喜歡你,犸雅
and I am notJack. I'm... I'm...I'm his freshman year roommate from San Diego State.
而且我不是杰克 我…我是.我是他在圣地牙哥州立大學 大一時的室友