Ah, crap.
狗屎
Did you ever get ahold of Maya yesterday? - Nope.No.
你昨天有聯絡到犸雅嗎? - 沒有
She really likes you, man. Stephanie'll tell you.
她真的很喜歡你 史黛芬妮會跟你說的
Could you just give me a little room? Please? - Yeah.Thank you.
你可以給我一點空間嗎?杰克 謝謝
In life, you gotta strike while the iron's hot. Iron is hot.
在現實生活中,打鐵要趁熱.鐵熱了
Sage advice, Jack.
睿智的建言,杰克
Now, remember, sit back on your heels. All right? Turn through the abdomen.Abdomen.
記住,力量放在腳跟 運用腹肌的扭力.腹肌
Oh, for cryin'... - Nice.
可惡 - 不錯
What about your agent? You hear anything yet? - Nope.
你的經紀人有來消息嗎? -沒有
What do you think's going on? - Could be anything.
你覺得是怎么了? -有太多可能
You been checking your messages? - Obsessively.
你有查看你的留言嗎? -不停的查
Guess I'll just have to learn to kiss off another three years of my life.
我想我又得向我 浪費的三年說再見
But you haven't heard anything yet.so don't you think your negativity's a little premature?
但是你還沒得到消息.你會不會太早開始沮喪了?
Hmm? All right. You know, fuck the New York publishers. Publish it yourself, Miles. I'll chip in.
去他的紐約出版商.你自己出版,麥斯,我也會出錢 把書給出了
Just get it out there. Get it reviewed. Get it in libraries. Let the public decide.
讓書評看看,讓它進入圖書館 讓大眾來打分數
Don't come over the top. Stay still. - Shut up.
別太浮躁.不要動 - 閉嘴
It's all about stillness. Inner quiet. - Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
重點就是靜止不動.內心的寧靜 -閉嘴…
Jesus Christ, man! What the hell is wrong with you? Please, just shut up! Fuck!
我的老天,你到底是什么毛病? 請你閉嘴.去你的
What's with the hostility, man?I know you're a little frustrated with your life right now...but you can choose to be less hostile.
為什么要那么火爆?.我知道你現在對生活有些焦慮.但是你可以不必那么有敵意
The fucker hit into us. - Hurry it up, will ya?
那些混蛋追上來了. - 快一點,好不好?
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. - Hey, that's not cool, asshole!
糟糕了… -那很差勁,混蛋們
Nice shot. Jackoffs.
打得好 -那些廢物
What the hell are you doing? - Oops. Look out.
你在搞什么東西? - 小心點
Uh? Uh-huh.Oh. Oh, check it out.
看看他們
This is gonna be fun. This is gonna be fun. - Go to it.
這太有趣了…