Just don't give up on Maya. Cool, smart chicks like that require persistence.
別放棄犸雅 那種好妞需要持久力
I don't wanna talk about it, please.
我不想聊這件事,拜托
All I know is that she's beautiful, a lot of soul. She's perfect for you.
我只知道她很美 又有內涵,她很適合你
I'm just not gonna feel good about this week until I know you guys have hooked up.
如果你們不開始交往 我這個禮拜就不開心
Don't you want to feel that cozy little box grip down on your johnson?
你不想要讓你的弟弟 有個好歸宿嗎?
Hey! Mind keeping it down, buddy?
你們小聲一點好嗎?
A woman finds out how I live... that I'm not a published author, that I'm a liar, essentially
如果她了解了我的生活 知道我不是個出版作家... 我是個說謊者
any interest she has is gonna evaporate real quick.
那時她對我那一點點興趣 就會很快的煙消云散
If you don't have money at my age you're not even in the game anymore.
如果你到了我這個年紀還沒有錢,就以為這你連游戲的資格都沒有了。
You're just a pasture animal waiting for the abattoir.
你是一只牧場的動物 就等著進屠宰場
Abattoir. What is that? - Slaughterhouse.
屠宰場,那是什么?- 屠宰動物的地方
Abattoir. Huh. But you know what?You are gonna bea published author..
屠宰場.恩,不過你知道么?你會成為一個出版作家。
because you're gonna get teh good newsthis week about your book.
因為這個星期你就要聽到關于你的書的好消息了。
I know you are.I can feel it.Huh.Stephanie.
我知道你會的。我可以感覺到。是斯蒂芬妮。
Hey honey.Yeah.Yeah.Yeah.Yeah.
嗨,寶貝。是的,是的,太好了。
Hey Miles.I heard you stopped bythe restaurant to see me last night.
嗨,邁爾斯,我聽說你昨晚得到餐廳去找我了。
Oh yeah.No.I mean uh yeah.I stopped by for a drink.I didn't see you.
哦,是的,不,我是說,厄。是的。我去那里喝了一杯不過沒看你。
I had class. - Oh.Well nice to see you now.
我去上課了。 - 哦。很高興現在見到你。
It's good to see you too.
我也很高興見到你。
The pinot noir grapehas been cultivated perhaps since antiquity in Burgundy.
黑皮諾葡萄最早開始種植可能是從古代勃艮第。
And it is precisely this ancient and inherited winemakingknowledge...
正式這種精確的從遠古繼承的釀酒知識。
that has contributed to its success.
促成了它的成功。