Huh? All right. Here comes the tricky part. There you go. Nice.
好了,這里比較難一點 就這樣,很好…
Nice. Okay, it's the bridge.Golden Gate Bridge. There you go.
好,大橋到了 舊金山大橋,好了
You know, it's a thing... I mean, I've gotten over it. You know what I mean?
我已接受了這個事實
Stephanie's heard this a thousand times.but if I'd bought up in Santa Maria when I had a chance.
史黛芬妮已經聽了幾千遍.但我若在圣塔犸利亞買房子
I would've made a fortune when they put in that, uh...
我就能趁機在有人要開…
Home Depot. - Home Depot. And those stores. And your father knew about it too.
特力屋那種量販店時大撈一筆 你爸爸也知道這件事
He's such a fuckin' chickenshit. Always was. Just a fuckin'chickenshit.
他真是個膽小鬼,一直都是的 就是個該死的膽小鬼 就是太害怕了
Just too scared.Is this bothering you? You sure? - It's fine. Yeah.
你不介意這個吧?確定嗎? - 是的。沒事
Hey, man. I'm gonna just make sure that Siena and Stephanie get home safe. - Okay.
我要確定席娜 和史黛芬妮安全到家
All right. Maybe we'll hook up with you later.
我們也許等一下可以做什么
Sure. Whatever. Maybe I'll go catch a movie or something.
好,隨便.我去看個電影
See you later, Miles. - Thanks, Stephanie. See you.
等一下見,麥斯 - 謝謝,史黛芬妮, - 再見
Bye, Siena. - Bye.
再見,席娜 -再見
Caryl, very nice meeting you. - I loved talking with you. - Thanks.
卡里爾 很高興認識。 - 我很喜歡和你聊天。
If you go out later, call me on my cell. Okay!
如果你等一下要出去的話 就打我的手機. 好
Okay. That's it? - Yeah.
就這樣了嗎? -是
Actually, could I get a, uh... a Barely Legal, please?
可以拿《裸女雜志》
Thank you. No, actually... Sorry. The new one. - Okay. - Thanks.
不,要新的,謝謝 - 好的。 - 謝謝