And you’ve brought this plan with you, have you?
現在你把這個計劃帶來了 是吧
Yes, I think it’s our duty to educate primitive people.
對,我認為教育這些原始部落人是我們的職責
God, you sound a sanctimonious little prig.
天啊 你聽起來可真是一本正經
Still, you’re young.
當然你還年輕
Famous, you lazy bastard!
費摩斯 你這個懶雜種
Look at the state of this place.
看看這個地方的狀況吧
Bring Truscott tea and gadgets double quick.
給托斯卡端茶去 快點
Come on. Chibi, chibi, chibi.
快去 快快
It’s got bugs in there.
他又在那發瘋了
He’s the best cook in Sarawak.
他是沙勞越最好的廚師
Though strictly speaking he’s still on parole.
嚴格來講 他現在還在假釋階段
What did he do?
他干了什么嗎?
Oh, he hacked some damn fool rickshaw driver to death.
哦 他砍死了幾個笨蛋黃包車夫
But you should taste his meringues.
但你應該嘗嘗他做的麥格飯
you’ve an invitation from your local Longhouse,
你將受邀參加當地人的聚會
So Belansai’ll pick you up.
貝萊塞會來接你
where they take the giant hornbill statue down from the rafters.
他們從木椽上取下巨大的犀鳥雕像
The feast to honor the war god
舉行盛宴來歡迎戰爭之神
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
You read-- books.
你在讀書?
I’m afraid they insist upon it at university.
在大學時他們都這樣做
Do they?
是嗎?
Has it come to that now?
現在還這樣嗎?