If you do something really,really, really special for me...
如果你替我做一件特別的事
a special mission...then l'll go tell Mommy...
一項特別的任務.我就告訴媽咪...
l love you.And then she'll love you too.
我愛你.這樣她也會愛你
What shall l do?
你要我做什么?
You have to promise,and then l'll tell you.
你要先答應,我才能說
You have to tell me,and then l'll promise.
你要先說,我才能答應
l want a lock of Mommy's hair.
我要一束媽咪的頭發
l'll share it with you.
我會跟你分
And if you had it and wore it...she might love you even more.
你只要戴著她的頭發...她就會更愛你
Like the princess in the movie we saw.
就跟電影里的公主一樣
When she had the prince's hair in her necklace thing...he loved her.
她把王子的頭發當項鏈戴著.他就愛她
We can ask her.
我們直接向她要
No, it has to be a secret mission.
不行,這一定要是秘密進行
Sneak into Mommy's bedroom in the middle of the night...and chop it off.
三更半夜偷溜到媽咪的房間.然后把頭發剪掉
l can't, Martin. l'm not allowed.
不行,馬丁,我不能這么做
You promised.
你答應了
You said, Tell me,and then l'll promise.Didn't you?
你說,我說了你就答應.不是嗎?
David!Why did you do that?Why did you do that?!
大衛!你為什么這么做?為什么?
Talk to me! Goddamn it, talk to me!Why did you do that?
說話呀,該死,為什么?
You're hurting him!You'll break him!
你弄傷了他,你會把他弄壞
Henry...l wanted Mommy to love me...more.
亨利.我只是想要媽咪...更愛我
Oh, my God! -What? - l think l cut my eye.
我的天啊.怎么了?我好像被割到眼睛
l think it's bleeding. - Come on, watch it.
好像流血了. - 小心點