Josephine has taken a leave of absence.
我聽說約瑟芬離職了
Oh, my God.Well,l saw that coming.
我的天啊.我早就猜到了
How? They were fabulous together. -Come on! She was miserable.
怎么會?他們那么相配 - 少來,她很不快樂
He never said they were miserable.
他沒說他們很不快樂
-That's because....ls that because of the cutbacks?
那是因為...因為裁減預算嗎?
-No idea. They don't tell me.
不知道,他們什么也沒說
Do they have a weight problem? -So do l.
他們真的很胖嗎? - 我也很胖呀
You do not!That is ridiculous. - All right,look!
你不胖 - 太夸張了
l don't know.There's something about inner beauty that....
我不知道.內在美比較重要吧
You will break.
你會壞掉的
-That is ridiculous! -Exactly.
太夸張了! - 是啊
Work has become so silly. -l know what you're talking about.
工作變得一成不變 - 我懂你的意思
Does he eat? -l'm not sure.
他能吃東西嗎? -我不確定
You're not supposed to do that. -What are you doing?
你不能吃東西 - 大衛,你在干嘛?
Martin, put the fork down! -Stop, David.
馬丁,把叉子放下! 別吃了,大衛
Will you stop?
大衛,別吃了
Martin, you're provoking him.Stop it. -Stop it!
馬丁,別激他,住手 . - 快住手
The two of you, stop! Stop it now!Stop it!
你們快住手,馬上住手!別吃了
David, stop it!
大衛,別吃了
There's sputum in the code lockers. -Smell that garlic.
鎖碼晶片上有食物. - 還有蒜味
We should throw in a chest mint.
放片薄荷糖去蒜味
Can you locate the surface? -Don't touch the merchandise.
你找到了嗎? -別亂碰
lt's all swamp in here. -You made a mess of yourself.
全都是菠菜 -你搞得一團糟
Spinach is for rabbits,people and Popeye.Not robo-boys.
兔子、人和水手卜派才吃菠菜.機器小孩不能吃
Try to insert yourself.
你把它插進去
Through the pantry,the lower shelves.
把食品室和底層都擦干凈
lt's okay, Mommy. lt doesn't hurt.
沒事,媽咪.這不會痛
Deactivators are all shut down on the left side.
左邊的組件全都關閉
Monica. - -No! l have to....
夢妮卡 - 別說話
That's not all of it.That's not all of it.
還沒好,還沒好