So, you're like a zillionaire? (Pete smiles and nods)
那么,你是億兆富翁
And you're our age. You're our age.
卻跟我們差不多大
Y'know what, you should like, you should buy a state and then just name it after yourself.
你知道么?你應該買下一個州然后取你自己的名字
What like Pete Dakota?
比如彼特科塔
Yeah, or, or, or, Mississ-Pete.
或是密西西彼特
Oh, oh, I got it! Pete-Chicago.
我知道了:彼芝加哥
That's not a state Joe.
芝加哥不是州,喬
Oh, and Mississ-Pete is?
哦,密西西彼特是咯?
I got to go, so ah, I'll see you guys later.
我該走了,改天見
Okay.
好的
You're our age!
你跟我們差不多大
So ah, we on for tomorrow?
明天見?
Absolutely!
好的!
Now get out of here you!!
快走吧
Okay, I'm running out of places I can touch him!
我快要沒地方可以摸了
Look, is there something wrong with me? I mean why am I only attracted to guys where there's no future? Either they're too old, or they're too young, and then there's Pete who's-who's crazy about me, and who's absolutely perfect for me, and there's like zip going on!
我有毛病么?我為何總是喜歡沒有未來的人?不是太老,就是太小。彼特這么喜歡我,而且這么完美,我們又合得來。
I mean, seriously, does it sound like something's wrong with me?!
說真的,我是不是有什么毛???
Yeah, kinda.
好像是