I thought he was at a friend's house. Paul Norris.
他不是在他朋友家嗎? 叫保羅. 諾李斯
They went to the mall. He just called me.
他們去逛超市了, 他剛剛給我打電話
He finished his rehab. Okay.
他從戒毒所出來了 好吧
That's one of my counselors. In your program?
他是我的一個輔導員 你的戒毒輔導員?
Don Boden. He's pretty nice.
堂.波頓.他人很好
He swears all the time, though. Swears?
雖然老說粗話 說粗話?
Yeah. To relate, I guess. But he's pretty nice.
是的, 我猜是為了強調吧 但他人很好
Hey, Don.
嗨, 堂
What are you guys doing? Looking for clothes.
你們在干嘛呢? 買些衣服
You're just looking for clothes.
你們在買衣服
Yeah. That's great.
是的 太好了
I'm looking for clothes.
我也在買衣服
Okay.
好啊
This is Paul. What's up?
這是保羅 你好啊
Hey.
嗨
lt's cold today.
今天很冷
Yeah. Yeah, no kidding.
是的 沒錯
What is it, like, 20 or something?
多少度來著?華氏20度?
Yeah, like 22.
是的, 差不多22度吧
Yeah. Fuck.
沒錯, 操
Yeah.
是啊
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, I like this. It's goodlooking.
我很喜歡 挺漂亮的
Yeah, I've been looking for something like this.
我一直在找這樣的
Chuck it in here.
放我這里吧
What? Chuck it in.
什么? 放我這兒
I'm loading up.I got a discount card. I'll get it for you.
算我的.我有打折卡 我幫你買
That's all right. Mike, big deal.
不用了 邁克, 我說真的
I can get it. Bro, I got a serious discount.
我買得起 老弟, 我可以打折很多
It's gonna cost, like,
$7. 只需要大概7美元
l'm gonna take off. Nice to meet you. You, too.
我要走了, 很高興見到你 我也是