Well, I predict it.
呃, 我預報天氣
You don't have a degree in meteorology.
那是你沒有氣象學的文憑
I make suppositions, or I....
我做出推測, 或者....
What are you doing?
你在這里干嘛?
I walked over. You walked? lt's freezing.
我出來走走 走走?外面很冷
I have lymphoma, David.
我得了淋巴瘤, 戴維
What?
什么?
I have lymphoma.
我得了淋巴瘤
Doctor Pritch called. What?
伯利伽醫生打電話來的 什么?
I was having tremors. That's the reason that l went in.
我渾身發抖, 所以就進了醫院
Pritch read my scans.
伯利伽告訴了我掃描結果
What's the prognosis? Well, it's not good.
病情會怎么樣? 不是太妙
We'll talk about it this week. l wanted to tell you.
我們這個禮拜好好談談 我會告訴你的
Yeah.
好的
I'll call you after l've talked to Pritch again.
等我和伯利伽醫生再談一次后給你打電話
I'll drive you home.
我開車送你回家
I like the fresh air.
我喜歡新鮮空氣
Well, l'll walk back with you. No, that's okay.
那我陪你走 沒關系的
Okay.
好吧
Every couple months, someone throws something at me...
每隔幾個月 總有人會向我扔東西
a shake, a burrito once.
比如飲料杯, 有一次被玉米餅砸到
Why? My name, partly, l guess.
為什么?因為我的名字?有可能吧
I changed it for professional reasons.
因為職業的關系, 我改了姓