Noreen!
諾玲!
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
Fuck! What are you doing?
該死!你在干嘛?
I was just.... You turned into it.
我只是....你自己轉過來正好碰到了
I think you cracked the glass.
你打碎了我的眼鏡
So do you have everything you need?
你們要的資料都全了嗎?
Yeah, we got everything.
是的, 都全了
We'll pare it down to three applicants after we watch the tapes.
看過錄像帶后, 我們將淘汰剩三個人
We'll call if you're one, Dave. Okay, Mark.
如果你入選了, 我們會打電話給你的 好的, 馬克
It's nice to make your acquaintance.
很高興認識你
All right. Bye.
好的, 再見
You, too. Take care. Hey, weatherman!
你也是, 保重 嗨, 氣象先生!
Fuck!
該死!
Fuck.
操!
David?
戴維?
Hey.
嘿
What happened? l got hit with a Frosty.
怎么了? 我被冰巧克力砸了
Why? What?
為什么? 什么?
Why did you get hit with a Frosty? What is a Frosty?
你為什么會被冰巧克力砸到? 冰巧克力是什么?
A Frosty is a shake from Wendy's.
冰巧克力是溫蒂店出售的飲料
Why would someone throw a shake at you?
人們為什么向你砸東西
That happens sometimes. People throw shakes at you?
有時候會發生這種情況 人們經常向你砸東西?
Stuff. People throw stuff at me sometimes...
人們有時會向我扔各種東西
if they don't like me, or something. They don't know you.
如果他們不喜歡我的話 但他們不認識你
From TV.
電視上認識的
But you just read the weather.
但你只是讀一下氣象情況