How's Michael?
邁克怎么樣?
I think that was an overreaction on Noreen's part.
我想諾玲的擔心有點過頭了
I don't think he has a problem with pot.
我想他不會去吸大麻的
Let's hope.
但愿如此
How's the weather business?
你的氣象預報呢?
Last September...
去年9月份...
I had encouraged Shelly to explore some other activities and interests.
我鼓勵雪麗去嘗試一些別的興趣愛好
She picked archery.
最后, 她選擇了箭術
So I took her to an archery range in Bolingbrook.
于是我帶她到柏林布魯克的一個射箭場
It was a 90-minute drive.
開車要90分種
We purchased a junior bow-arrow kit...
我們買了一套初級弓箭套裝...
and a leather wrist forearm guard.
以及一個皮革護腕和護臂
Okay, we'll take that.
好的, 就買那個了
And private lessons.
還進行私人授課
All right, Shelly.
好了, 雪麗
You take that one...
你握住了...
and go right ahead.
然后向后拉
All right. Okay, just remember...
沒事, 要記?。?/div>
pull it straight back, parallel to your ear, okay?
向后拉到于耳朵平行, 好嗎?
You can do it, Shelly.
你能行的, 雪麗
We purchased a five-pack lesson plan.
我們購買了5次課程的套餐
We haven't been back.
但到現在還沒上完
Hello?
喂?
Hey. -Hey.
嗨
Can you pick up Mike at the mall on North?
你能去北區的超市接邁克嗎?