How's Shelly?
雪麗怎么樣?
She's doing great.
她很好
Little angel. Yeah.
小天使 是的
She's doing great.
她非常好
Who's an angel? Shelly.
誰是天使? 雪麗
Shelly is grossly overweight and unhappy.
雪麗已經過分超重, 而且并不快樂
I'm concerned about her, as I am Michael.
我很掛念她和邁克
David. Yeah, Dad.
戴維, 走吧 好的, 爸
Robert Spritzel?
羅伯特.斯普里澤?
Would you get me a paper...
你能在回來的路上....
for the way back, Son? Yeah. ..
給我買一張報紙嗎, 兒子? 好的
Fifteen minutes?
15分種?
Yes. I'll see you then.
好, 到時候見
Fuck.
該死
Hey. Hey.
嘿
It's getting cold. Yeah.
已經變冷了 是的
What's the Nipper this week? Thursday.
這個禮拜的節目星期幾? 星期四
Thursday's the Nipper? All right.
星期四?好的
Here.
給你
Yeah, can I get some change?
我能換些零錢嗎?
Not really.
恐怕不行
Can I just get some quarters? I just need a quarter for a paper.
我能換點硬幣嗎? 我需要買張報紙
Not really.
不行
All right. I'll get something then.
好吧, 我買點東西
All right.
看看
Small coffee.
小杯咖啡
No, it says $0.72.
上面明明寫著0.72美元
After the whole everything, it's $0.80.
反正就是0.80美分
Hey. Hi.
嗨
Where's the paper, David?
報紙呢, 戴維?
I didn't have enough money.
我的錢不夠了
You bought a coffee.
可你買了一杯咖啡
What? You bought a coffee.
什么? 你買了杯咖啡
Yeah, that, and then I didn't have enough money after.
對, 沒錯, 所以就沒錢了
What?
什么?
I didn't have enough money after I bought the coffee, so....
我的錢不夠了, 因為買了這杯咖啡