I let them know what they have to deal with.
我向大家播報天氣情況
But listen, these warmer temperatures are not going to last.
但是請注意, 這個回暖的氣溫不會持續多久
This wind system will keep pushing colder air across the Midwest....
風力將推動著冷空氣橫跨中西部地區
I guess that's why they think they know me.
我想這就是為什么 他們自以為認識我
But they don't, really.
其實他們錯了
...our Spritz Nipper of the week with a high of just 24. ....
最岡銀溫華氏24度 感謝收看斯普里茲一周天氣節目
I'm not a hill of beans.
我不是一無是處
I have a plan.
我有自己的想法
Okay, see you then.
好吧, 到時候見
Where? Chicago Dance.
哪里? 芝加哥舞蹈學校
What's this afternoon? You're picking up Shelly.
下午的安排是什么? 你要去接雪麗.
Then you're taking your dad to Northwestern.
然后接你父親去西北醫院
At 3:00?
三點?
Do you have that Hello America stuff?
你拿了那份"你好美國"節目寄來的東西嗎?
The letter? Yeah.
那封信? 是的
You have Mike, too. 5:30 at the Norris house.
你還要在5:30到諾李斯去接邁克
Okay.
好的
Do they have my cell phone?
他們有我的電話嗎?
Well, they should have all the numbers in case.
他們應該把所有電話號碼都備案的
And am l supposed to call that guy Dersen?
我是不是應該給那個叫德爾訊的打電話?
Didn't he want me to call to touch base?
他不要我和他聯系嗎?
Okay.
好吧
Dad, can we stop here? What for?
爸, 我們能在這兒停下嗎? 干嘛?
I need a notebook for school.
我要買本筆記本
I'll just walk home.
我自己走回家
Okay.
好吧
Can l have some money? You don't have any?
能給我些錢嗎? 你身上沒錢?
No.
沒有
You're 12 years old.
你已經12歲了
You shouldn't be walking around without money, okay, Shelly?
你應該身上帶一些錢, 好嗎, 雪麗?
You're not a kid.
你不再是孩子了
How's your mom doing? She's good.
你媽媽怎么樣? 她很好
Can I have a pack of Lights?
我能要一包煙嗎?
Regulars? The 100s.
普通香煙? 100牌的.
Strikes?
火柴有嗎?