What's up, dude? Next person in line.
好啊, 伙計? 下一位
What's up?
怎么啦?
Hey, can I get your autograph? Next in line.
嗨, 能給我簽個名嗎 下一位
l'm not who you think I am, so....
我想你認錯人了...
You're not the weather guy?
你不是那個播天氣預報的?
Dan Spritz?
丹.斯普里茲?
Dave Spritz.
戴維.斯普里茲
l'm not Dave Spritz, no. But l hear that a lot.
我不是戴維.斯普里茲 人們經常弄錯
You don't have to be a dick.
你不用裝蒜
Look, can you just.... All right, I'm just waiting in line.
你能不能... 我只是在排隊
Bro, I can read your vehicle registration form.
老兄, 我看到你的車輛登記證了
So, whatever.
隨便你吧
Can you....
你能不能....
All right, can you give me a break? I just wanted to wait in line.
好吧, 你能不能安靜一點? 我只想排隊
You're on TV, bro.
你上電視了, 老兄
You're on TV.
你上電視了, 老兄
You're on TV, bro. So what? You keep saying that.
你上電視了, 老兄 那又怎么樣, 你干嗎老說?
So you're on TV, bro.
你上電視了, 老兄
if you don't wanna be cool to people.
你應該找份銀行什么的差事做
Go work in a bank or something...
如果你覺得自己不夠鎮定...
Whatever. Just.... Can you get out of my face?
隨你吧.... 請你從我面前消失好嗎
Can you get out of my face?
請你從我面前消失, 好嗎?
Asshole. You want to say that to my face?
混蛋 你敢再對我當面說一遍嗎?
I thought you wanted me to get out of your face.
我記得你要我從你面前消失的
People recognize me sometimes.
我常被人認出來
Some are dicks.
他們中有些人是白癡
This is the same system that created those strong snowfalls in Minnesota.
這和引起明尼蘇達州大雪天氣的是同一個風力系統
It's meant some slightly warmer weather....
這說明, 氣溫可能會有略微的回升....
I should cool out a little, l guess.
我想我該歇歇了
I mean, l'm not just this two dimensional guy they recognize.
我是說, 我不是人們認為的那個膚淺的人
I do have a relationship to them.
我其實和普通人一樣