So we spent a whole semester on potatoes alone.
我們整個學期都只吃土豆
You take the fry and squeeze it.
拿起薯條捏一下
See how firm that is? -Hey. Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late.
-能吃的飽嗎? -嘿,抱歉我遲到了
There was a crisis in the accessories department.
首飾部出了點狀況
I needed to find a python headband. -Pythors hot right now.
我得找條蛇皮頭巾 -蛇皮現在火著呢
I have exciting presents for all of you.
我有很棒的禮物送給你們
Are you ready?
準備好了沒?
What is that? -It's a Bang & Olufsen phone.
那是什么? -B&Q的電話
Charlie Rose sent it to Miranda for her birthday.
查理?羅斯送給馬琳達的生日禮物
I looked it up on line. It's $1,100.
我上網查了一下,一千一百美金
What? -Wow!
什么?厲害!
And I have some products. Mason Pearson hairbrushes.
還有一些其他產品,梅森.皮爾森的梳子
A little Clinique. -Ooh!
一些倩碧 -哦!
Oh, damn it. I love your job. -Oh! One more.
該死。我愛死你的工作了 –哦!還有一個
A little thing.
小小的驚喜
Do you want it? You want… Oh. -Gimme! Gimme, gimme, gimme!
你想要嗎?想要~~~~~ 哦,-給我!給我!給我給我
I think she likes it. -Oh, my God! This is the new MarcJacobs!
看樣子她想要。 -哦,我的天!這是新的MJ
This is sold out everywhere. Where did you get this?
到處都售空了。你怎么得到的?
Miranda didn't want it, so…
馬琳達不想要這個,所以~~
No, no, no, no, no. This bag is, like, $1,900. I cannot take this from you.
不不不不不, 這包值一千九百美金.我不能收下
Yeah, you can.
你當然可以
Why do women need so many bags? -Shut up.
女人要這么多包做什么?-閉嘴
You have one. You put all your junk in it, and that's it. You're done.
一個包就夠了,把東西都放進去不就得了
Fashion is not about utility.
時尚不是實惠
An accessory is merely a piece of iconography…used to express individual identity.
裝飾品代表了你的形象,展示你的個性
Oh! And it's pretty. -That too.
哦,太漂亮了。 -那個也是
Yeah. But the thing is, it turns out there is more to Runway than just fancy purses.
沒錯,而且《天橋》不僅僅代表漂亮包包
Look, here's an essay byJay Mclnerney, a piece byJoan Didion.
看,這里有杰,麥克倫尼的評論,裘安迪迪昂的作品
Even an interview with Christiane Amanpour.
還有對克里斯蒂昂?阿曼普的采訪
Looks like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid. -What do you…
某人嘴巴抹了蜜了 -你怎么了
I got it. It's… Yup, the Dragon Lady.
在我這里 是~?~是女魔頭
Oh, Miranda? -Let me talk to her.
哦,馬琳達? 讓我來接。
I need that. -I'll tell her to get her own scrambled eggs.
我要接。 -我告訴她讓她自己做炒雞蛋
Lily, no, no, no! Put that thing up! I was gonna answer it!
莉莉,別! 把那東西翻起來! 我要接那電話
It's gonna make… Give me the… phone.
不然會~~~ 把手機給我
Hi, Miranda.
你好,馬琳達
Ooh. Shh. -Absolutely.
沒問題
Shh! -Uh-huh. I'm leaving right now.
我現在就去
You know, you guys didn't have to be such assholes.
你們幾個有必要這么混賬嗎?