Nigel? -Hmm? –
奈杰爾?-嗯?
Nigel, Nigel.
奈杰爾,奈杰爾
No.
不行
I don't know what you expect me to do.
我不知道你要我做什么
There's nothing in this whole closet that'll fit a size six.
這里的衣服,6號穿不下的
I can guarantee you.
我向你保證
These are all sample sizes…two and four.
這里都是樣品尺寸2號和4號
All right. We're doing this for you. And… -A poncho?
好吧,這個給你,還有 -披風?
You'll take what I give you and you'll like it.
你手下我給你的,你會喜歡的
We're doing this Dolce for you.
還有這個Docle
And shoes.
還有鞋子
Jimmy Choo's.
吉米?周
Manolo Blahnik.
布朗尼克
Nancy Gonzalez. Love that.
南茜.港渣勒茲。我喜歡
Okay, Narciso Rodriguez. This we love.
娜西索.洛吉杰斯。 我們要這個
Uh, it might fit. It might. -What?
呃,或許合身。 -什么?
Okay. Now, Chanel. You're in desperate need of Chanel. Darling, shall we?
好了,現在。你非常需要香奈兒。親愛的,走吧
We have to get to the beauty department, and God knows how long that's going to take.
我們還要去美容部,老天知道那要多久才夠
I mean, I have no idea why Miranda hired her.
我不知道為什么馬琳達雇傭了她
Me neither. The other day, we were in the beauty department.
我也是。有天沃恩子美容部
She held up the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and said, "What is this?"
她拿起植村秀的眉毛卷毛器,她問:“這是什么?”
I just knew from the moment I saw her…she was going to be a complete and utter disas…
從第一次看到她我就知道~~~~她會是個大禍害
Miranda Priestly's office.
馬琳達?皮斯利辦公室
No, actually, she's not available, but I'll leave word.
不,她現在沒空,要留口信嗎?
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好的,謝謝,再見
How did…
怎么可能~~~
Are you wearing the…The Chanel boots?
你穿的是~~~香奈兒的靴子?
Yeah, I am.
沒錯
You look good.
你看上去不錯
Oh, God. -What?
哦,天哪。-怎么了?