She hates me, Nigel.
她恨我,奈杰爾
And that's my problem because…
這跟我有關~~~?
Oh, wait. No, it's not my problem.
哦,等等,這跟我沒關系
I don't know what else I can do because if I do something right, it's unacknowledged.
我不知道還能怎么做,事情做對了,好像應該的
She doesn't even say thank you.
她連謝謝都不說
But if I do something wrong, she is vicious.
但如果事情做錯了,她就是巫婆
So quit. -What?
辭職好了 –什么?
Quit. -Quit?
辭職 -辭職?
I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes… one who really wants it.
我可以在5分鐘內找到一個非常想要這工作的女孩頂替你
No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.
不,我不要辭職。這不公平
But, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit…for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.
我只是說,我想要為自己的努力,贏得些獎勵
Andy, be serious.
安迪,現實點
You are not trying.You are whining.
你根本沒在努力。你在抱怨
What is it that you want me to say to you, huh?
你希望我對你說什么?
Do you want me to say, " Poor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"?
要我說“真可憐,馬琳達又欺負你了,可憐的安迪”
Hmm? Wake up, six. She's just doing herjob.
是嗎?醒醒,6號女生。她只是做她的工作
Don't you know that you are working at the place that published some of the greatest artists of the century?
你不知道你工作的是一個出版全世界最好的藝術家的作品?
Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta.
豪斯頓,拉格菲爾德,德拉倫塔
And what they did, what they created was greater than art because you live your life in it.
他們的作品,創作比藝術更偉大,因為那藝術就在你的生活中
Well, not you, obviously, but some people.
哦,當然不包括你,但包括有不少人
You think this is just a magazine, hmm?
你以為這只是本雜志,對嗎?
This is not just a magazine.
這不僅僅是雜志
This is a shining beacon of hope for…
這是希望的燈塔,指路給
oh, I don't know…
哦,我不知道
let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers…
比方說一個男孩和六個兄弟,生活在羅德島
pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class…
假裝參加足球訓練,其實在上縫紉課
and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.
晚上在被窩里用手電筒看《天橋》
You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.
你不知道這里員工的艱辛
And what's worse, you don't care.
更絕的是,你根本不在乎
Because this place, where so many people would die to work…
在這里,更多人是熱愛這份工作
you only deign to work.
而你是被迫的
And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead…
你還抱怨她為什么不親吻你的額頭
and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day.
每天給你的作業批的金色的五角星
Wake up, sweetheart.
醒醒吧,親愛的