Emily?
艾米莉?
Call James Holt's office. Tell them I want to move the preview up to today at 12:30.
給詹姆斯?浩特辦公室打電話,說預展提前到今天12點30
Tell everybody else. Be ready to leave in half an hour.
告訴大家,半小時內準備好
But we're not expected until Tuesday. Did she say why?
但那應該在周二,她說為什么了嗎?
Yes. Yeah, she explained every detail of her decision making.
是的,關于她的決定,她解釋了所有的細節
And then we brushed each other's hair and gabbed about American Idol.
然后我們互相給對方梳頭,向美國偶像一樣說話
I see your point.
我懂你的意思了
what's a preview anyway? -Good morning, Miranda.
預展到底是什么?-早上好,馬琳達
Miranda insists upon seeing all the designers'collections…before they show them.
馬琳達堅持要求在會展前看所有設計師的作品
Great to see you. -Hello, James.
很高興見到你 -你好,詹姆斯
And she tells them what she thinks? -[Nigel] In her way.
然后她把想法告訴對方? -用她特殊的方式
Uh, this season really began for me with a meditation…on the intersection between East and west.
這季度的設計理念起源于我對東西風格合并的構想
There's a scale. One nod is good. Two nods is very good.
有個判定的方法,點一次是好,點兩次是非常好
There's only been one actual smile on record, and that was Tom Ford in 2001.
唯一一次微笑記錄實在2001年的湯姆?福特展上
An obi belt.
和服腰帶
She doesn't like it, she shakes her head.
如果不喜歡,他就搖頭
This is the dress that we have designed specifically and exclusively for you.
這是我們特地精心為您設計的晚裝
Then, of course, there's the pursing of the lips.
當然,如果她緊閉嘴唇
Which means?
意思是?
Catastrophe.
大災難
Just, uh… Just go.
走,快走
I just don't understand. I'm appalled. -It's absurd. Appalled.
我就是不明白,太可怕了?;闹?,還有可怕
You deal with it. -I'll talk to him.
你來解決。 我會跟他談的
So because she pursed her lips, he's gonna change his entire collection?
就因為她緊閉嘴唇,他就要更換所有的設計?
You still don't get it, do you?
你還是不明白,是不是?
Her opinion is the only one that matters.
她的觀點才是最重要的