Let me call you back.
我等會兒打給你
You probably don't remember me. We met atJames Holt's party.
你可能不記得我,我們子詹姆斯?浩特的聚會上見過面
I'm Miranda Priestly's assistant.
我是馬琳達?皮斯利的助手
The Harry Potter manuscript?Oh, you're kidding.
《哈利.波特》的手稿?開玩笑吧
Uh, sorry to ask, but I'm desperate.
抱歉打擾,但我也是窮途末路。
Just tell her it can't be done. You'll have to come up with a Plan "B."
就跟她說不可能,想其他辦法
Well, this is Miranda Priestly we're talking about.
我們再說馬琳達.皮斯利
There is no Plan "B." There's only Plan "A."
沒有其他辦法,只有一個辦法
Is she back? Am I fired?
她回來了嗎?我被炒了嗎?
I rarely say this to people who aren't me…
我很少對我之外的人說這話~~~
but you have got to calm down.
但你得冷靜下來
Bloody hell!
該死
Coat, bag.
外套,包
What's that? Oh, I don't want that. I'm having lunch with Irv.
那是什么?我不要了,我和俄弗一起吃午餐
I'll be back at 3:00. I'd like my Starbucks waiting.
我會在3點回來,那時要一杯星巴克的咖啡
Oh, and if you don't have that Harry Potter book by then…
哦,如果,到那時還沒有《哈利.波特》的書
don't even bother coming back.
你就別回來了
Hello.
喂,
Quit? Are you sure?
辭職?你確定?
I failed. She's gonna fire me anyway.
我完了,特肯定會炒了我
I might as well beat her to the punch. -Wow.
還不如先辭職算了 -哇
Andy, good for you. Congratulations. You're free.
安迪,干得好,恭喜你,你自由了
Yeah. Well, listen, I'll call you later. -Okay.
是啊,我呆會兒再打給你. -好
Hello.
你好
I'm brilliant. No, really.
我是天才,真的
Monuments should be erected in my honor. -You didn't.
該為我立紀念碑 -不會吧
Oh, yes. A friend of a friend does the cover art…
是的,一個朋友的朋友做封面設計
and she happens to have the manuscript.
她碰巧有那份手稿
Oh, no, 'cause that would mean that I actually did something right.
哦,不, 那意味著我還是做對了一件事了
It's just… Oh!
這真是~~~哦!
The thing is, Christian, I was just…
問題是,克里斯丁,我只是~~~
Look, you want this thing, you better hurry. I'll meet you at the St. Regis.
你還想要那東西的話就快點去圣理杰斯見我