Before the benefit tonight, I need to make sure…
在今晚的慈善晚會開始前,我要求~~~
that you're both fully prepped on the guest list.
你們兩個都背好來賓名單
But I thought that only the first assistant went to the benefit.
可我認為只有首席助理才能去慈善晚會
Only when the first assistant hasn't decided to become…
前提是第一助理沒有變成~~~
an incubus of viral plague.
一個可怕的病原體
You'll come and help Emily.
你去幫艾米莉的忙
That's all. -Right.
就這樣 -好吧
These are all of the guests. Miranda invites everyone.
這是所有來賓,馬琳達把每個人都請來了
We have to make sure that they all think she knows exactly who they are.
我們必須確保讓他們覺得馬琳達清清楚楚的記得每一個人
And I've been studying for weeks.
我已經研究了好幾個禮拜了
I have to learn all these by tonight?
我今晚就要把這一大本都記下來?
No, don't be silly, Andrea. These too.
不,別傻了,安吉麗雅,兩大本
Look, you better just start without me, okay?I'll get there as soon as I can.
你們還是先開始吧,被等我了,我會盡早趕回去
Andy, come on, it's his birth…
安迪,別啊,這是他的生~~
Okay, but hurry.
好吧,不過快點
Oh, please, believe me, I will. This is the last thing that I wanna…
噢,拜托,相信我,我一定會,最不想做的就是~~~~
Ooh, I love that. Uh, I'll call you the second I'm leaving, okay?
噢,我喜歡這個。我走時給你電話,好嗎?
Will that fit me?
我能穿嗎?
Oh, yeah.A little Crisco and some fishing line, and we're in business.
可以,弄點潤滑油和魚線,一定能把你塞進去