Oh, good morning, Miranda. -Get me Isaac.
哦,早上好,馬琳達 -接通埃塞克
I don't see my breakfast here. Are my eggs here? Where are my eggs?
我沒見著我的早飯.雞蛋呢?我要的雞蛋呢?
Excuse me!
借過!
Pick up the Polaroids from the lingerie shoot.
去內衣設計那兒取照片
Have the brakes checked on my car.
去檢修剎車
Where's that piece of paper I had in my hand yesterday morning?
我昨天早上拿到的那文件呢?
The girls need new surfboards or boogie boards or something for spring break.
雙胞胎需要新的沖浪板或者趴板,總之寒假用
Hello. The twins also need flip-flops.
喂? 她們還要沙灘拖鞋
Ow! Oh, my gosh!
啊!哦,天哪
Pick up my shoes from Blahnik, and then go get Patricia.
去布朗尼克去我的鞋,然后去接派奇特
Who's that? -Good girl! Good girl! Good girl!
她是誰?好孩子!好孩子!
Get me that little table that I liked at that store on Madison.
去買我在曼蒂森看中的那張小圓桌
Get us a reservation for dinner tonight at that place that got the good review.
為今晚晚餐定一家評價好的餐館
Get me Isaac. Thirty-six thank-you notes delivered today.
接通埃塞克.寄出36份感謝信
Where is everyone? Why is no one working?
人都去哪兒了? 為什么沒人再工作?
Get me Demarchelier.
接通迪馬休里耶
I have Miranda Priestly calling for… Okay.
馬琳達?皮斯利的助手,好的
I have Patrick.
帕特里克在線
Thank God it's Friday, right?
謝天謝地,星期五了
At least Miranda will be in Miami, so we don't have to be on call this weekend.
馬琳達會在邁阿密,這周末不用待命了
You know, my dad's coming in from Ohio.
我父親從俄亥俄州來看我
Yeah, we're gonna go out to dinner, maybe see Chicago.
我們出去吃飯,可能去看《芝加哥》
You doing anything fun this weekend?
這周末有打算沒?
Yes.
是的