不行,都過時了
Theyskens is trying to reinvent the drop waist, so actually it's…
塞斯肯斯是這重新引進露背款式,所以~~~
Where are all the other dresses?
其他裙子呢?
We have some right here.
這里有一些
Stand, watch and listen.
站著,邊看邊聽
And I think it can be very interesting…
我認為這樣很時髦
No. No, I just… It's just baffling to me.
不,不,我~~~~ 真搞不懂
Why is it so impossible to put together a decent run-through?
為什么做個順利的挑選會這么難?
You people have had hours and hours to prepare. It's just so confusing to me.
你們有這么多時間準備,真讓我搞不懂
Where are the advertisers?
廣告部的人呢?
We have some pieces from Banana Republic.
我們從巴納納拿來這些
We need more, don't we?
我們還需要更多,是嗎
Oh. This is… This might be… What do you think of… -Yeah.
哦,這個,這個可以~~你們覺得呢? -是啊
Well, you know me.
哦,你知道我這人
Give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I'm on board.
一條芭蕾舞裙加一點造型,我絕對贊成
But do you think it's too much like…
你不覺得有點太~
Like the Lacroix from July?
像七月的卡奎
I thought that, but no, not with the right accessories. It should work.
我想過,但只要找對飾品,我就覺得能行
Where are the belts for this dre… Why is no one ready?
這裙子的腰帶呢?就不能都準備好嗎?
Here. It's a tough call.
這里,但有點麻煩
They're so different. -[Miranda] Hmm.
該挑哪個?
Something funny?
很好笑嗎?
No. No, no. Nothing's…
不,不,沒什么
You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me.
只是,這兩條腰帶幾乎一模一樣
You know, I'm still learning about this stuff and, uh…
其實,我還在學這東西,呃~
"This… stuff"?
這~~~東西?
Oh. Okay. I see.
好了,我知道了
You think this has nothing to do with you.
你覺得這個你無關?
You go to your closet…
你去自己的衣櫥
and you select… I don't know… that lumpy blue sweater, for instance…
選擇~ 我不知道~~比如你那松垮的藍色絨線衫
because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously…
試著告訴世人你的人生重要到
to care about what you put on your back.
你無法關心自己的穿著
But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.
但你要知道拿衣服不僅僅是藍色
It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.
不是綠色,也不是青色
It's actually cerulean.
而是天藍色
And you're also blithely unaware of the fact…
你也隨意忽視很多
that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.
像奧斯卡?德拉倫塔在2002年設計過一系列天藍色的晚禮服
And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent… wasrt it…
然后,我估計是圣羅蘭~~是嗎?
who showed cerulean military jackets?
設計出天藍色的軍式夾克衫
I think we need a jacket here.
我認為還需要件外套
And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.
之后天藍色就成了其他8位不同設計師的最愛
And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores…
然后放入其名下的商店
and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner…
最后慢慢滲入可悲的CC
where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin.
才讓你從她們的打折貨種淘到
However, that blue represents millions of dollars…and countless jobs…
總之,那藍色值幾千萬和數不盡的心血
and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice…
滑稽的是,你以為是你選擇了這個顏色
that exempts you from the fashion industry…
讓自己遠離時尚界
when, in fact… you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room… from a pile of stuff.
事實卻是這屋子里的人幫你從一堆衣服里選了這件絨線衫