Hmm. Corn chowder.
嗯,粟米海鮮湯
That's an interesting choice.
有趣的口味
You do know that cellulite is one of the main ingredients in corn chowder.
你知道這里面有很多脂肪
So none of the girls here eat anything?
那這里的女孩都不吃東西?
Not since two became the new four and zero became the new two.
自從2號變成4號還有0號變成2號,就不吃了
Well, I'm a six. -Which is the new 14.
我是6號 -那就要變成14號了
Oh. Shoot.
哦,該死
Oh, never mind. I'm sure you have plenty more polyblend where that came from.
哦,沒關系,你一定還有很多其他化纖衣服
Okay. You think my clothes are hideous.
你覺得我的衣服難看?
I get it.
我知道了
But, you know, I'm not going to be in fashion forever…
但,你知道我不會一直留在時尚界
so I don't see the point of changing everything about myself just because I have this job.
我不想為了這工作而改變自己
Yes, that's true.
真是說對了
That's really what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isn't it?
這個值好幾億的產業就只關心一件事,對不對?
Inner beauty. -[Cell Phone Rings]
內在美
Hello.
喂
Right. Come on.
好,快來
Miranda's pushed the run-through up a half an hour. -Mmm!
馬琳達提前半小時開始了選拔
She's always 15 minutes early.
她通常都早到15分鐘
Which means?
意思是?
You're already late. Come.
你遲到了,來
Shoot!Excuse me.
該死,借過