Hello?
喂?
Andrea, Miranda decided to kill the autumn jacket story for September…
安吉麗雅,馬林達決定取消9月的秋季夾克衫
and she is pulling up the Sedona shoot from October.
并提前10月的塞多納風景照
You need to come into the office right this second and pick up her coffee order on the way.
你立即回辦公室,路上也把咖啡買來
-Now? -Now, get a pen and write this down.
-現在?-沒錯,再拿紙筆把這個記下來
I want one no-foam skimmed latte with an extra shot…
我要一份大杯沒奶泡的低脂拿鐵咖啡
and three drip coffees with room for milk.
三杯沖泡的咖啡,之后加奶
Searing hot. And I mean hot.
一定要滾燙的。
Hello?
喂?
Where are you? -Oh, I'm almost there. Yeah.
你在哪兒? -我就開到了
Shoot! Oh!
該死!
Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here?
為什么我沒看到我的咖啡?
Has she died or something?
她死了還是怎么了?
No. God.
沒有。天呢
Oh. Bloody time.
哦,太慢了
I hope you know that this is a very difficult job… -Mm-hmm.
我希望你知道這是份艱難的活兒~ -是的
For which you are totally wrong.
那你就錯了
And if you mess up, my head is on the chopping block.
你的失職會送我上斷頭臺的
Now, hang that up. Don't just fling it anywhere.
把那掛起來,別隨便亂扔
Okay. First of all, you and I answer the phones.
首先,我和你接聽電話
The phone must be answered every single time it rings.
每次響都要接
Calls roll to voice mail, and she gets very upset.
如果轉入語音信箱,她會很生氣。
If I'm not here… Andrea, Andrea…
如果我不在這里, 安吉麗雅,安吉麗雅
you are chained to that desk.
你必須一直粘著桌子
Well, what if I need to… What? No.
-好,但如果我要~ 什么?不行
One time an assistant left the desk because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener…
上次一女生因為手被開信刀切到而離開桌子
and Miranda missed Lagerfeld… just before he boarded a 17-hour flight to Australia.
馬林達登上去澳大利亞17小時的班機前錯過了拉格菲爾德
She now works at TVGuide.
那女生現在《電視節目預告》工作
Man the desk at all times. Got it.
隨時堅守崗位,知道了