Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
我對你無能的細節沒興趣
Tell Simone I'm not going to approve that girl that she sent me for the Brazilian layout.
告訴西蒙我不要她為巴西版選得女孩
I asked for clean, athletic, smiling. She sent me dirty, tired and paunchy.
我要的是干凈,運動型,面帶微笑的女孩。她挑的是骯臟,疲倦的肥婆
And R.S.V.P. Yes to the Michael Kors party.
回復麥克•克斯,我會去他的聚會
I want the driver to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 9:45 sharp.
我要司機9點30送到那里 9點45分再來接我
9:45 sharp. -Call Natalie at Glorious Foods, tell her no for the 40th time.
9點45分正點。打電話給‘光榮食品’的納塔莉。說了40遍不行
No, I don't want dacquoise. I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote.
我不要杏仁蛋白餅。我要大黃水果蛋糕
Then call my ex-husband and remind him the parent-teacher conference is at Dalton tonight.
再打電話給我前夫,提醒他今晚的家長會在達爾頓
Then call my husband, ask him to meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massimo.
打給我丈夫,讓他在我和馬西莫去過的地方碰面吃晚餐
Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers…
告訴理查德我看過他送來的女傘兵的照片
and they're all so deeply unattractive.
他們實在太難看了
Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender female paratrooper?
就不能找個可人又苗條的女傘兵?
No. -Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.
當然能-我能接觸星辰嗎?當然不可能
Also, I need to see all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth's second cover try.
還有,我要看奈杰爾給格溫妮絲挑的第二次封面試鏡的衣服
I wonder if she's lost any of that weight yet. Who's that?
不知她瘦了多少。她是誰?
Nobody. Um, uh…
誰都不是,呃
Human Resources sent her up about the new assistant job, and I was preinterviewing her.
人力資源部送她來做助理,我剛給她面試
But she's hopeless and totally wrong for it.
她根本不行,完全不適應這里
Clearly I'm going to have to do that myself because the last two you sent me…
顯然我要自己來選,你上兩次選的人
were completely inadequate.
全都不合格
So send her in. That's all.
讓她進來。就這樣
Right.
好的