Wait. You got a job at a fashion magazine?
慢著。你在時尚雜志得到份工作?
Mm-hmm.What was it, a phone interview?
沒錯。什么?靠靠電話面試?
wow. -Ow! Don't be a jerk.
嘴巴別這么壞。
Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable.
馬林達•皮斯利是出了名的女魔頭
Okay, Doug. How is it that you know who she is and I didn't?
道格,為什么你知道她而我不知道?
I'm actually a girl. Oh!
我其實是個女的。哦!
That would explain so much. Look, seriously.
謎團都解開了。認真點兒
Miranda Priestly is a huge deal. I bet a million girls would kill for that job.
馬林達皮斯利是個大人物,我打賭女生都會為這工作發瘋的。
Yeah, great. The thing is I'm not one of them.
是啊。但問題我不是那些女生。
Look, you gotta start somewhere, right?
但你總要出人頭地,是不是?
I mean, look at this dump Nate works in.
你看笨內特的工作
I mean, come on. Paper napkins? Hello.
拜托,做紙巾?又沒搞錯?
Yeah. And Lily, she works at that gallery doing, uh, you know…
對哦,莉莉他在畫廊里做那個什么~
Oh, I'm sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
哦,抱歉,你到底是做什么的?
Well, lucky for me, I already have my dream job.
我很幸運, 已經找到了理想工作
[With Lily] You're a corporate research analyst!
你是個財務研究分析員
Oh, you're right. My job sucks. -No!
沒說錯,這工作很爛 –不是的!
It sucks. I don't… It's boring. It's all right. Breathe.
很爛,我~工作很無聊。沒事的,深呼吸。
I'm trying. Here. Take a drink.
我在努力。來,喝一杯。
I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah, yes.
我要喝一杯,喝一杯。 啊,沒錯。
I'd like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent. To jobs that pay the rent.
我來敬,為交房租的工作。為交房租的工作。
Jobs that pay the rent.
為交房租的工作。