Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?
你好,我約了艾米莉•查爾頓
Andrea Sachs? -Yes.
安吉麗娜•塞克斯?-是的
Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd sense of humor.
要命。人力資源部還真會開玩笑。
Follow me.
跟我來。
Okay, so I was Miranda's second assistant…
聽著,我本是馬林達的第二助手
but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first.
她首席助手近期晉升,所以我現在是首席助手。
Oh, and you're replacing yourself. -Well, I am trying.
哦,你給自己找替身。-但還沒找到。
Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.
馬林達幾周內炒了前兩個女孩。
We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?
我們需要生存者,明白不?
Yeah. Of course. Who's Miranda?
當然。馬林達是誰?
Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.
哦,天哪。我會假裝你剛沒問過我。
She's the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.
她是《天橋》雜志主編,是一名傳奇人物。
You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.
只要為她賣命一年,之后隨你想去什么雜志社
A million girls would kill for this job.
所有女孩都會為這工作發瘋的。
It sounds like a great opportunity. I'd love to be considered.
聽上去很棒,我很榮幸能被選中。
Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine…
安吉麗南,《天橋》是本時尚雜志
so an interest in fashion is crucial.
對時尚的熱衷非常重要。
What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?
你認為我對時尚沒有興趣?
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
She's on her way. Tell everyone!
她要到了。通知大家!
She's not supposed to be here until 9:00.
她應該9點到的
Her driver just text messaged, and her facialist ruptured a disk.
司機剛短信我,她的美容師椎間盤突出
God, these people! -[Whistles, Whispers] Who's that?
那些人真要命!這是誰啊?
That I can't even talk about.
我都不想提她
All right, everyone! Gird your loins!
好了,各位,準備就緒!
Did somebody eat an onion bagel?
誰吃過洋蔥面包圈了?