Fuck! Too early in the morning for that. You know what I mean?
那么早就看這個實在太刺激了 知道我的意思嗎?
Oh. She's a kid, for God's sake. As if she would even be attracted to guys like us in the first place.
她是個小孩子,看在老天的份上!好像她會被我們這種男人吸引一樣
Speak for yourself, man. I get chicks looking at me all the time. All ages. Dudes too.
你是說自己 我常被各年齡層女生看,也有男生
Well, it's not worth it. You pay too big a price. It's never free.
那不值得,要付出的代價太大了.不可能不付出代價的
You need to get laid, Miles. That's gonna be my best-man gift to you this week.
你需要性生活,麥斯.這就是我這星期給伴郎的禮物
I'm gonna get you laid. - Wonderful.
我要讓你和別人上床 - 太棒了
I'm not gonna get you a gift certificate or a penknife or any of that other horseshit.
我不送你禮券或小刀那種爛禮物
I'd rather have a knife. - No.
我還比較想要一把刀 -不
You have been officially depressed for, like, two years now.
你已經沮喪了兩年的時間
You're a negative guy anyway, even back in college. Mm-hmm. - And now it's worse.
你本來就是個負面的人 在大學時代就是.現在更糟糕了 你現在教八年級英文…
You're wasting away. Teaching English to fucking eighth-graders?
根本是浪費
When they oughta be reading what you wrote. Your books, Miles.
他們應該讀你寫出的東西.你的著作
I'm working on it. - Not working hard enough.
我正在寫 - 不夠努力
Are you still seeing that shrink? - I saw him on Monday. I spent most of the time helping him with his computer.
你還在看那個心理醫生嗎? -我星期一去了!我花了大部分的時間幫他修電腦
Well, I say fuck therapy and... What is that stuff you take? Xanax?
我說去他的心理治療!你現在吃什么藥,贊安諾錠?
And Lexapro, yes.
還有立普能.
Well, I say fuck that too. You need to get your joint worked on, Miles.
我說也去他的什么鬼.我們需要動動你的關節
Okay, Jack... Jack... This week is not about me. It is about you.
杰克…這個星期我不是主角,你才是
I'm gonna show you a good time. We're gonna drink a lot of good wine, we're gonna play some golf...
我要讓你快快樂樂的.我們要喝很多好酒,打打高爾夫球
we're gonna eat some great food, enjoy the scenery... and we're gonna send you off in style, mon frere.
吃些好吃的食物,欣賞戶外美景.我們要讓你風光體面的 離開單身生活
And get your bone smooched.
也讓你的老骨頭動一動