And what was that other one you did? The one where you were the jogger.
你還演過什么?你那一次演的是一個慢跑的人
Oh, that was for, um, Spray 'n Wash.
那是演《沖沖洗洗》的那一次
Spray 'n Wash! That's the one!
就是《沖沖洗洗》 -天啊
Gosh. I remember the girl that was in it with me. She was somethin'.
我記得那個和我一起演的女孩 她真是火辣
I just remember you jogging. - Whoo-hoo!
我只記得你在慢跑
So, when's the wedding?
婚禮是什么時候?
Next Saturday, Mom. Remember? We told you.
下個星期六,媽,記得嗎? 我跟你說過的
And Miles is my best man, Mrs. Raymond. My main man.
麥斯是伴郎,雷蒙太太 我的好兄弟
Miles, when are you going to get married again?
麥斯,你什么時候要再婚?
I just got divorced, Phyllis.
我才剛剛離婚,菲莉思
Two years ago, buddy.
那是兩年前,兄弟
You should get back together... with Victoria.She was good for you. She was good for you!
你應該和薇朵復合.她很適合你.她很適合你…
And so beautiful, and so intelligent. You knew her, right?
而且是那么的漂亮又聰明認識她,對不對?
Oh, yeah. Real well. Still do.
是,我們很熟,還有連絡
I'm worried about you, Miles.
我很擔心你,麥斯
Do you need some money?
你需要錢嗎?
Jack. Jack. Jack, come on.
杰克.杰克,快起來
Jack! No, no, no, no. She'll wake up.
杰克,不要…她會醒的