Is it true she got a glass eye? - I heard she got it from gypsies.
她真的有玻璃眼珠? -聽說還是吉普賽人給她的
What's a gypsy? - Your momma's a gypsy.
吉普賽人是什么? - 你媽就是
Your momma's a bitch.
你媽是個歹查某
You shouldn't swear. There's ladies present.
別亂罵人,這里有女生
Shit. - Damn.
賽啦 -去死
Screw. Turn off your flashlights. She'll see you!
靠.快關掉手電筒,她會看到的!
Yet of all the witches in Alabama... there was one who was said to be the most feared.
然而阿拉巴馬所有的女巫之中…有一位是最令人害怕的
For she had one glass eye which was said to contain mystical powers.
她有一顆玻璃眼珠 據說有神秘的力量
I heard if you look right at it, you'll see how you're gonna die.
聽說你如果盯著它看 就能看到自己是怎么死的
That's bull-S-H-l-T, that is. She's not even a real witch.
這根本是胡…扯 她根本不是真正的女巫
If you're so sure, go get that eye.
你這么確定,就去拿眼珠過來
I heard she keeps it in a box on her night table. Or are you too scared?
聽說它是放在床頭柜上 還是你嚇到挫賽了?
I'll go in right now and get that eye.
我馬上去把眼珠拿來
Then do it. - Fine, I will.
那就去啊 -好,我會
Fine, you do it. - Fine, I'm doing it.
好,去啊 -好,我要去了
Edward, don't!
愛德華,不要!
She'll make soap out of you. That's what she does. She makes soap out of people.
她會把你做成肥皂的 她就是會這樣.拿人做肥皂
Ma'am, my name is Edward Bloom... and there's some folks like to see your eye.
女士,我叫愛德華布魯…有人想看看你的眼珠
You get The Eye? - I brought it.
你拿到眼珠了? - 我把它帶來了
Let's see it.
讓我們看看
Whoa, help!
哇,救命啊!
I saw how I was gonna die. I was old and I fell.
我看到我死時的樣子 我老邁摔跤而死
I wasn't old at all.
我死時并不老
I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you're gonna die.
我本來想著死亡.想知道你會怎么死
I mean, on one hand, if dying was all you thought about...
從某方面來說,想著死亡…
it could kind of screw you up.
這可能會害慘自己
But it could kind of help you, couldn't it?
但也可能會很有用,對吧?
Because, everything else, you'd know you could survive.
因為你知道別的事都害不死你
I guess I'm saying I'd like to know.
我想我是說 我想知道
That's how I go.
原來我是這樣死的