The cake will be be burned!
蛋糕會燒起來的!
The cake will be burned!
蛋糕會燒起來的!
Blimey!
哎呀,老天爺!
Blimey! Well I never!
哎呀,老天爺!哦,我從沒!
Well, I... I suppose... that was it.
我..我想這就是了。
I should think so.
我想也是。
Blimey!
老天爺!
You all right, dear?
你還好嗎,親愛的?
Yes, thanks, love.
是的,還好,親愛的。
Oh, dear.
噢,親愛的。
I do feel all shaky.
我覺得一切都在搖晃。
Never mind, ducks.
別擔心,寶貝兒。
We're... We're still in one piece, eh?
我們...我們還在同一個地方吧,嗯?
Yes, I think so.
是,我想是的。
Wasn't it light? Yes.
是變亮了一些么? 是的。
Terrific.
真可怕。
You get terrific light with these bombs.
炸彈讓我看了可怕的光。
The heat! I know.
熱度! 我知道。
Phew!
唷!
It's still hot now.
現在還是熱的呢。
I wonder how far we are away from the epicentre.
我想知道我們距離爆炸中心有多遠。
Or was it the hypocentre?
或者這兒就是輕度中心?
I can't remember.
我不記得了。
What's that, dear?
那是什么,親愛的?
Well, it's the centre of it all. You know, the er... the bull'seye, sort of.
嗯,那就是爆炸的中心。呃..像是攻擊的靶心。
Bang in the middle. Or... Or middle of the bang, rather.
在中心爆炸,或者..或者是爆炸的中心。
I should think we were bang in the middle, dear.
我認為我們是在中心爆炸了,親愛的。
A direct hit.
準確的一擊。
Oh, just look at all that glass.
哦,快看那些玻璃。
No, no, it couldn't have been a direct hit, dear.
不,不,這不可能是準確的一擊,親愛的。