Lucky to have any clothes at all, with everything on coupons.
能夠有任何顏色的衣服穿,還有配給券可以買到東西就足夠幸運了。
We interrupt this programme for an official government announcement.
收音機:現在節目暫停,播出政府通告。
An enemy missile attack has been launched against this country.
敵方導彈已射向我們的國家。
It is estimated that the missiles
預計這枚導彈
will arrive in approximately three minutes. Three minutes.
將在大約3分鐘后到達。3分鐘。
God almighty, ducks! There's only three minutes to go!
全能的上帝啊,寶貝兒!只有3分鐘了!
Oh, dear. I'll just put the washing on.
哦,親愛的。我剛要去曬衣服呢。
Come back, you stupid bitch, and get in the shelter!
快回來,你這個傻子,躲進隱蔽處里!
How dare you talk to me like that, James! Shut up and get in!
你怎么能這么呼喝我,James! 閉嘴,快進來!
There's no need to forget our manners just because there's a war on.
戰爭已經開始了,還管那些繁文縟節干嘛。
Shut up! I'm trying to listen!
快閉嘴!我要聽清楚消息!
Take shelter immediately.
收音機:請立刻躲進隱蔽處。
I've never heard such language in all my life. For God's sake, shut up!
我一輩子都沒聽過那種話。 看在上帝份上,快閉嘴!
Oh, dear! I've left the oven on!
哦,親愛的!我忘了關爐子!
Get in! Get in! Get in!
進來!進來!快進來!
The cake will be burned!
蛋糕會燒起來的!
Lie down. Keep away from windows.
收音機:現在請躺下,遠離窗戶。
Cover your head and eyes.
用東西蓋住你的頭部和眼睛。
Do not look at the sky or through windows.
不要看天空或者窗外。
Take shelter immediately.
請立刻躲進隱蔽處。
Stay indoors.
重復:待在室內。
Do not leave your home.
不要離開你的家。